Placement Career Development Training
Placement training is offered to students at different stages of their academics. Industrial training requirements are identified, training programs are designed and facilitated to students effectively. The training modules are regularly upgraded based on the current industry expectations and interactions with the recruiters.
The full-fledged Placement cell of Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University) continuously monitors the employment opportunities available in various domains and arranges the campus interviews for the eligible students both at UnderGraduate and PostGraduate level. Learning outcomes are designed to help students identify their strengths and interests; expose them to a wide range of opportunities to enhance clarity about their goals; and guide them to pursue internships, jobs, and leadership experiences that best suit them personally and professionally. We have created an environment that gives the students the right balance between their academic commitments and co-curricular activities to excel in both.
Students learn to:
- Examine Their Interests, Strengths And Skills
- Articulate The Acquired Knowledge Towards Work-Related Skills
- Explore A Wide Variety Of Career Fields And Opportunities
Students learn to:
- Gain Experience And Insights Through Internships, Contests And Corporate Events
- Assess And Build On The Employability Fit To A Variety Of Work Roles
- Formulate A Professional Network And Engage In Information Interchange
Students learn to:
- Project Themselves Productively To Probable Employers (Through Online/Offline Tests, Well Compiled Written Documents And Skillful Interview Presence)
- Understand And Plan For Future Professional Credentials
- Permutations &Combinations
- Time And Work & Time, Speed, Distance
- Profit And Loss & Ratios & Proportions
- Trignometry & Height And Distance
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Averages & Percentages & Partnership
- Clocks & Calendars, Cubes & Cuboids
- Problems On Ages
- Logarithms, Progressions
- Synonyms, Antonyms
- Selecting Words, Grammar Basics
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Completion, Sentence Correction, Sentence Improvement
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Sentences
- Theme Detection
- Verbal Analogies
- Sentence Formation, Paragraph Formation
- Choosing The Correct Word
- Idioms And Phrases
- Logical Deductions, Logical Puzzles
- Odd Man Out, Analogies
- Image Based Problems, Coding And Decoding
- Direction Sense
- Critical Reasoning & Analytical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangements, Data Arrangements
- Data Interpretation
- Sentence Selection
- Venn Diagrams
- Statement And Conclusions, Crypt-Arithmetic
- Data Sufficiency
- C For All Branches
- C++ For All Branches
- Data Structures
- Web Designing
3. Soft Skills
- Goal Setting
- Career Planning
- Reaching Your Potential
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Grooming And Discipline
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Team Building
- Group Discussion And Personal Interview
- HR Round Practice
Online Practice and Assessments:
As we understand that assessments are a vital part in improving the students’ aptitude skills, we are offering the students an interactive, learning-centric, user-friendly, robust test taking platform which gives immediate, insightful performance report with detailed explanation. The online assessment system has been a boon to improve their aptitude skills consistently.
The Online Practice/ Assessment Platform has:
- High-Quality Tests With Varied Difficulty Levels.
- Instant Results With In-Depth Analysis.
- Explanatory Answers For Each Question.
- Varieties Of Customized Reports Possible.
- Students can log in by an online test-taking portal for Practice/Assessment.
Career Development Programme:
Our Placement and Training Cell offers Career Development Program for the students who are raring to enter the corporate world and introduce them to prospective employers according to their aspirations and background. The training programs have been formulated after a thorough analysis of the unique requirements of various companies as the required skills will vary according to the company’s requirements. We impart this training program with the help of reputed training Institutes. They enable our students to gain a competitive edge in the recruitment process, groom their confidence and develop their personality. The training modules will be formulated to improve our students’ skills.
Value Added Skill Development:
1. BEC – Business English Certificate Program has Been Offered To Our Students To Develop Their Listening, Speaking, Reading, And Writing Skills. Students Are Encouraged To Take This During Their Second Year Of Studies With Us.
2. Regular Seminars Are Conducted To Keep In Touch With The Recent Trends In The Higher Education Scenario By Resource Persons From United States Educational Foundation In India (USEFI) – A Part Of U.S. Embassy, U.K. Consulate, Professors From Foreign Universities And Our Alumni Who Have Done Higher Studies And Employed In India And Abroad.
3. Networking Courses Are Also Conducted For Students On The Following Areas:
- CCNA – CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ADMINISTRATORS
- MCP – MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS
- MCSE – MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
4. Software Courses For Non-IT Students Are Also Conducted In The Following Areas:
- JAVA PROGRAMMING
- VISUAL PROGRAMMING
- C & C + + PROGRAMMING
- INTERNET PROGRAMMING (HTML, XML, ASP, JAVA SCRIPT)
+irst +Edcom, +coureses +online +offline, +IRST +INDIA, +IRST +WORLD, +Ph.D. +research +journals, +Scopus +journals, +Scopus +index +journals, +international +conferences, +internships +industrial, +visits +patents +design +patents, +Ph.D. +admissions, +university +internships, +internships +1month, +certification+courses, +placement, +assistance, +soft +skill +development, +RESEARCH & +DEVELOPMENT, INSTITUTION +OF +RESEARCH +SCIENCE +AND +TECHNOLOGY,